We may collect your personal information when you interact with our Site, mobile applications, with us over email or phone and at physical locations. Personal information is any information that relates to you, identifies you personally, or could be used to identify you including, but not limited to: your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, or any other information.
The types of personal information that we may collect about you include but are not limited to: information you provide to us, information collected automatically about your use of our Site and Services, information from other sources to help us supplement our records, improve the personalization of our service to you, promote safety at our apartment communities and other properties we control, and/or detect fraud.
Information You Voluntarily Provide to Us. The personal information we collect on or through our Site or Services may include:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, email, and phone number.
- Unique personal identifiers, such as SSN or TIN.
- If applicable, loan information, financial statements and records (and related documents), and required verifications.
- Payment card information, wire instructions, transaction, bank or financial account information;
- Information you provide by filling in forms that we make available.
- Information you provide when you report a problem with our Site or an in-person location, a payment or other transaction with us by email, our Site, telephone, in writing or through other means.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information from Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources and combine that information with the personal information we collect directly from you. For example, we may receive payment information from the organization you use to pay us in order to correct our records. Additionally, we may collect credit or identity information, as well as conduct civil and criminal background checks, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud or to assist us in maintaining safety at our apartment communities and other properties we control.
Information Collected from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources to help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, and prevent or detect fraud.
Information Collected Automatically. As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Information about the type of device you are using, mobile ad identifiers, the time and length of your visit, the website that referred you to our website, and the subject of the ads you click or scroll over.